CSPWA Awards of Excellence in Building Positive Catholic School Communities
The Awards of Excellence in Building Positive Catholic School Communities is an integral part of work that Catholic School Parents WA does in acknowledging and celebrating the amazing work that is carried out within our Catholic school communities.
The awards celebrate those within our school communities who demonstrate positive outcomes for students, families, and the wider school community. There are four award categories Parent, Parent Group, Parish, and Principal. Our 5th award is The Agnes Weymouth Award and is if for any member/ team of the Catholic school, who consistently contributes to building a positive school community.
** Nominations are now open for 2022. The awards night will take place on Friday 5th August from 7pm, venue is still to be confirmed. **
Please see below for Nomination Forms. All nomination forms should be sent back by the 30th June 2022 by either email email@example.com or mail to –
Catholic School Parents WA, First Floor, 103 Wood St Inglewood WA 6052
- works collaboratively with the Principal, staff and other parents
- actively works for the benefit of the school, its parents, and students
- promotes and affirms the work of the school in the education of the children
- creates opportunities in the school to build community
- works collaboratively with the Principal and staff
- organises and /or promotes social initiatives to encourage community involvement
- promotes and affirms the work of the school in education of the children
- takes the time to listen to and support school requests
- provides good networking opportunities in the school to build community
- works collaboratively for the benefit of both the school community and the parish
- actively engages with social initiatives
- promotes and affirms the work of the school and the parish
- provides good networking opportunities in the school and parish to build community
- works collaboratively with the school community
- actively engages with and supports P&F initiatives
- promotes and affirms the work of the P&F in their school
- takes time to listen to parent perspective
- supports the building of community and networking opportunities
Agnes Weymouth Award
- any member of school community is eligible for this award - especially if they sit outside one of the four previous criteria (Nominees could include, but are not limited to teachers, maintenance teams, administrative staff or those staff members who commit to extra-curricular activities.)
- supports the school by working in partnership for the best outcomes for all
The 2021 CSPWA Awards of Excellence ceremony took place on Friday 6th August as part of our conference weekend. The award winners were:
Parent Group Award: The Friends of St John Bosco, Piara Waters.
Parent Award: Holy Rosary, Derby.
Principal Award: Toni Kalat, Mater Christ Yangebup.
Parish Award: Our Lady of Fatima, Palmyra.
Agnes Weymouth Award: Peter Constable, St Brigid’s Primary School Middle Swan.
Three life member awards were also presented on the night, to individuals who have provided many years of support to both CSPWA, and parents around Western Australia. These were awarded to Helen Anderson, Joe Monterosso and Agnes Weymouth.